The OPW 241TPS Series of swivels are designed and rigorously tested for applications where easy nozzle and hose handling is important for customer convenience. Swivels are installed in between the nozzle and the hose to provide flexibility in the system to reduce customer strain, position the nozzle properly and reduce premature hose wear.
OPW offers a line of swivels with multiple planes of rotation to provide customers with optimum flexibility and smooth nozzle rotation when fueling their vehicles. OPW’s multi-plane swivels, with 360 degree and 270 degree planes of rotation, allow customers to fuel from virtually any direction while helping reduce hose wear. Their compact, attractive profile combines with proven factory assembly and testing to promote long, reliable service life and maximum peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Allows for easy nozzle positioning in fill pipes – Utilizing two planes of rotation.
- Reduces premature hose wear – Utilizing two planes of rotation.
- Added protection vs. thermal and chemical degradation – Dual Seals.
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Aluminum body, Zinc inlet & outlet adapters, Buna-N, Viton Seals, Nylon Bearing
- Dual seals provide added protection against thermal and chemical degradation
Materials & Specifications
- Body: Aluminum
- Inlet Adaptor: Zinc
- Outlet Adaptor: Zinc
- Seals: Buna-N, Viton®
- Bearing: Nylon
- Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.30 kg)
- Inlet & Outlet: 3/4" F x 3/4" M (NPT)
- Size: 4 7/8" x 2 3/16"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.