OPW - 11BP Series Green E10 Unleaded Pressure-Sensing Automatic Prepay Nozzle With 3/4 Inch NPT Inlet, 2-Piece Hand Insulator, Aluminum Spout, Fillguard Splash Guard, And 2-Position Hold-Open Rack. UL 2586 Listed.
The OPW 11® Series automatic nozzles are OPW’s premium conventional nozzles for safe retail and commercial petroleum filling. The OPW 11® Series is the most trusted conventional nozzle in the world for full service use. The OPW 11B® Series is designed for use in retail and commercial filling applications including prepay, self and full-service, credit/debit card readers or card-lock systems to help prevent gasoline spills. The OPW 11B® will not open until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
Features & Benefits
Safe for Use
- UL- and ULC-Listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card-lock systems utilizing OPW's unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. (11B Series Only)
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable & Long-Lasting Design
- Cycle-tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better than any other nozzle available on the market today*
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®.
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
Appealing to Customers
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use.
- Convenient – One-fingerhold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate (not on all models)
Design working pressure
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
Materials & Details
- Body: aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: aluminum
- Inlet Size: 3/4" NPT
- Weight: 2.73 lbs. each, 43.1 lbs./case of 15, 1.25 kg each, 19.9 kg/case of 15
Do not use OPW 11A® nozzles with a hold-open device on pre-pay self-service installations. Use the OPW 11B® or the 11A® without a hold-open device. Failure to comply is a violation of NFPA Code 30A, and may create a hazardous condition. Use of foreign objects to hold open automatic nozzles could result in shut-off failure and personal injury.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.