- PetroClear® models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD are spin-on filters designed to remove particulate, detect and stop flow of phase separation (Ethanol water) in Ethanol blended fuels.
- The “Alert” models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD are designed to remove particulate and to detect and react to phase separation in Ethanol blended gasoline and slow flow as an indicator to the presence of phase separation. IT WILL NOT SENSE NOR REACT TO WATER IN NON-ALCOHOL BLENDED GASOLINE (NEAT GASOLINE).
- PetroClear® model 40510A-AD filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal and detects phase separation.
- PetroClear® model 40530A-AD filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal and detects phase separation.
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process.
- UL® recognized
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.