For Heavy-Duty, High-Flow Truck, Bus and Fleet Service
If you operate a full-service truckstop, refuel your own fleet or manage a cardlock refueling location, the low-cost, long-life and durability of the OPW 7H® high-flow nozzle can help increase your productivity, sales and profits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Safe for use
- UL- and ULC-Listed for use in gasoline, diesel and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card-lock systems utilizing OPW’s unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. (7HB Series only)
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a fill pipe, and is tipped up, limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
- Low reliable shut-off – specifically designed to ensure proper automatic shut-off as low as 5 gallons per minute.
Durable and Long Lasting Design
- Cycle-tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles – better than any other nozzle available on the market today.
- Durable lever guard that won’t scratch your customers’ vehicles – made from Duratuff®.
- New hold-open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs.
Appealing to Customers
- Easy to use – utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Easy to open, even at high pressures, utilizing Dual Poppets.
- Even, smooth spray pattern – minimizes diesel foaming and false shut-offs.
- Smooth closing action and reduced line shock from incorporated dashpot technology. u Convenient – one-finger hold-open clip that is easy to set the flow rate. (not on all models)
- Spout Retaining Ring – adds extra measure in securing nozzle spout in fill pipe where required. (not on all models)
Design Working Pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Body: Aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon® Disc: Viton®
- Spout: Aluminum Inlet Size: 1" NPT
- Weight: 3.35 lbs. each, 52.05 lbs./case of 15 1.51 kg each, 23.6 kg/case of 15
Do not use OPW 7H® nozzles with a hold-open device on pre-pay self-service installations. Use the OPW 7HB® or the 7H® without a hold-open device. Failure to comply is a violation of NFPA Code 30A, and may create a hazardous condition. Use of foreign objects to hold open automatic nozzles could result in shut-off failure and personal injury.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.