The OPW 11BP E-85 Series nozzles are designed and rigorously tested for use in today’s alternative fuels. It’s the first nozzle of its kind to be UL-Listed for use in Ethanol-blended fuels up to 85%.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Safe for use
- UL-Listed for up to 85% Ethanol.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card-lock systems utilizing OPW’s unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. It cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a fill pipe, and is tipped up, limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable and Long Lasting Design
- Cycle-tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles – better than any other nozzle available on the market today.
- Durable lever guard that won’t scratch your customers’ vehicles – made from Duratuff®.
- New hold-open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs.
Appealing to Customers
- Easy to use – utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Attractive 2-Piece NEWGARD™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use.
- Convenient – one-finger hold-open clip that is easy to set the flow rate (not on all models).
Design Working Pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Body: Aluminum w/ Nickel Plating
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon® Disc: Viton®
- Spout: Aluminum w/ Nickel Plating
- Weight: 2.73 lbs. each 1.25 kg each
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.